Earn money giving design feedback
June 10th, 2020
UserCrowd / UsabilityHub
- You get paid for each response you provide (less than 5 minutes each). Once you’ve accumulated at least 100 credits you can request a payout.
- 20¢ per credit. UserCrowd pays $0.20 USD per credit earned. Most tests pay 1–2 credits per response, and some may pay more.
- Payouts with PayPal. You can request a payout when your balance reaches $10. You will need a PayPal account that is eligible to receive payments.
- Real-time notifications. They use email and real-time notifications to inform you when tests are available so you have the best chance of participating.
- With UserTesting, you get paid to offer feedback on a website. The pay is $10 per test via PayPal, and it involves visiting a website, completing some tasks, then recording your feedback about the user experience.
- The tasks take about 10 to 20 minutes to complete.
- You need to have a camera, a microphone, and to speak fluid English.