Web accessibility refers to the inclusive practice of removing barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to websites, by people with disabilities. When sites are correctly designed, developed and edited, all users have equal access to information and functionality.
- Web accessibility. Wikipedia.
- Introduction to Web Accessibility. WebAIM.
- Course: Introduction to Web Accessibility. Google Accessibility.
- Creating Accessible Websites. American Foundation for the Blind.
- Top 10 Tips for Making Your Website Accessible. UC Berkeley.
- Tips for Designing Accessibility in Voice User Interfaces. Bo Campbell, UXDesign.cc.