Senior UX Designer at PR Newswire
Feb 2017 – Present. Denver, USA.
Introducing user feedback into consideration for high-level strategic decisions involving IT and product owners, in the redesign of the company’s flagship app. Responsible for the creation of flows and experiences in a global initiative bringing conceptual ideas and turning them into useful and valuable interactions.
UX Designer at The Creative Group
Sep 2015 – Jan 2017. Denver, USA.
Full time, salaried creative at TCG in the Denver/Boulder area specializing in User Experience Design for long term projects and deliverables. Working with both Business and Technical Consultants to develop optimal user interface design based upon user research and employing industry best practices. Specialties: Information Architecture, Software Prototyping, Interaction Design. Client: PR Newswire.
UX/UI Designer at Urban Interactive Studio
Apr 2015 – Sep 2015. Denver, USA.
Graphic design and development of web and mobile sites. UX Research for projects related to urban design and civic engagement. Involved in the generation of interactive dashboards, infographics, and simple game interfaces.
UX/UI Designer at Bridge Education Group
Feb 2014 – Apr 2015. Denver, USA.
Acting as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
• Pioneered the Agile Project Management system in a cross-cultural work team
• Established and promoted design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Created student portal to automatically export information to Salesforce.com
Associate Creative Director at Diseñemelón
2009 – 2013. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Co-founded studio based in web, audio and industrial projects in conjunction with a multidisciplinary group of designers, specializing in project analysis and business plan development.
• Worked with 12 different clients developing design strategies and business plans
• Developed Buscandotelo.com, an interactive map with 10,000+ monthly visits
• Created the web app Hashpie.com, to compare Twitter hashtags in real time and analyze trends
UI Designer at Bridge Education Group
2010 – 2012. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Worked closely with Engineers and Product Managers to design websites, newsletters, landing pages and promotions focusing on interaction and visual design.
• Redesigned TEFLOnline.com, an online course to get certified to teach English worldwide
• Implemented WordPress in 6 websites, eliminating the content tasks sent to the web team
• Developed promotional marketing for 8 divisions of the company
UI Designer at Web360
2008 – 2010. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Executed all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering. Presented and defended designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
• Managed medium to large-sized tasks and projects, turning mock-ups and storyboards into tangible user experiences
• Delivered SEO-driven promotional marketing designing and coding newsletters, promotions and landing pages
Prepress Coordinator at Barrier Solution
2007 – 2008. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Set the foundation for successful print production and digital execution. Implementing rotogravure and flexography for printed aluminum packaging for blisters.
• Established quality assurance for clients including Pfizer, Bayer and Boehringer Ingelheim
• Designed documentation manuals for ISO:9001 certification
Product Designer at Punta Diseño Industrial
2006 – 2007. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Graphic design, naming, and branding, working closely with engineers, model makers, sales, marketing staff and industrial designers.
• Developed the lateral design for the default tire of Volkswagen Argentina’s produced cars, with a market of 20 countries worldwide
Universidad de Buenos Aires
BA in Graphic Design Field Of Study Design and Visual Communications, General
2003 – 2009
Activities and Societies: Typography, Morphology, Communication, Psychology, Semiology, Art History
Completion of coursework to develop skills as a project director, requiring the creation, planning, development, implementation and quality control in all facets of visual communication.
Preparation to work as a designer and planner in the areas of editorial design, advertising, corporate identity, web, packaging, typography, signage, multimedia and information design.
Evolution as a consultant/advisor in the development and deployment of communication theories, understanding client needs and dynamics as well as target market interactions applying design criteria as a channel for social communication.
Instituto Dr. Juan Segundo Fernandez (Obra de Don Bosco)
Electromechanics Technician, Specialized in Goods and Services Field Of Study Business Administration and Management, General
1998 – 2002
Activities and Societies: Project Management, Economy, Graphic Representation, Sociology
Understanding of the production process from concept to completion. Generating projects in the field for the production of goods and services.
Project planning. Evaluation of technical and economic feasibility, implementation and management; coordination of specialized professionals involving an understanding of their specific field and how it fits in with the overarching project.
Acting independently and/or working collaboratively in groups, applying theory to real-world tasks and organization tools.
An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing
Copenhagen Business School. Dec 2016.
Shane Snow on Storytelling
Lynda.com. Dec 2016.
Storytelling for Designers
Lynda.com. Dec 2016.
University of Pennsylvania. Mar 2015.
The Data Scientist’s Toolbox
Johns Hopkins University. Jul 2014.
Maps and the Geospatial Revolution
Penn State University. Jun 2014.
Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship
University of Maryland. Feb 2014.